top of page

Student Visa

If you are intending to study for more than 3 months, a student visa may be your option. With a valid student visa, you may study full-time courses and work part-time for up to 20 hours a week. You may also bring your partner and dependent children with you.

Note that you are required to pay the full cost of your courses and enrol with an approved education provider. 

More information on approved education providers can be found in the NZQA website:

bottom of page